Alexa Skill: Barnsley Bins
The Barnsley Bin Day Alexa Skill is designed to give you your next bin collection day, and tell you which colour bin will be collected next.
To do this, it requires that the device you are running the skill on has an address configured.
You can do this by following these instructions:
- Open the Alexa app on your phone
- Select Settings
- Select Device Settings
- Select the device you want to run the skill on (repeat this for each device)
- Select Location
- Fill in your address and save
The skill also needs permission to read your device's address:
- In the Alexa app on your phone, select Skills and Games
- Locate the Barnsley Bins skill
- Select "Settings" (big blue button near the top)
- Select "Manage Settings"
- Enable "Device Address" and save.