Why do you need backups?
With cyber attacks becoming more and more common, what would you do if someone successfully performed a ransomware attack and encrypted all the data in your company?
Our backup solution would allow you to simply restore your data from backup and continue with your business.
It's not just cyber attacks - mistakes happen too. If you inadvertently delete some files, or delete the wrong employee after one leaves, no problem! Just log in to your cloud backup service and restore them.
Back up everything, with simple pricing
We don't believe in per-device, per-mailbox, or per-user charging. All you pay for is the storage you use. With support for Windows, Mac, Linux, VMware, Office 365, G Suite, SQL, Exchange, Android, iOS and much much more, you can back up everything.
Our backup solution ensures that only you can access your data with a full range of advanced security features:
- AES 256-bit encryption and personal password protection on all backups
- SSL-encrypted data transmission guarantees the security of backups in transit
- All cloud-based backups are stored in ISO 27001 compliant data centres
- AI-based anti-ransomware technology proactively protects backups in real time
- Two factor authentication (2FA) to access and manage backups
Versioning and flexible recovery
All files and folders are versioned, so you can go back to a specific point in time to recover your data. You can restore as much or as little as you like - even down to a specific email if you like! You have full control over backup schedules, frequencies, retention periods - everything is up to you.
The 3-2-1 backup rule
The 3-2-1 backup rule is a common industry standard approach for keeping your data safe. The principles are:
- Keep at least three copies of your data
- Store two backup copies on different devices
- Keep at least one copy off site
Our backup solution is a great compliment to this. We have options for cloud only, or cloud plus local, where you can back up your data to a local NAS as well as the cloud, satisfying all of the 3-2-1 criteria.
Powered by Acronis
Acronis Cloud is a global network of data centers secured via a comprehensive information security and compliance program that includes administrative, physical and technical controls based on ongoing risk assessment.
Their information security policies and processes are based on broadly accepted international security standards such as ISO 27001 and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and take into account the requirements of related local regulation frameworks such as Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the United States’ Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Acronis Cloud security features include:
- Enterprise-wide access control based on unique user IDs and strong passwords, secure authentication protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, SSH certificates), two-factor authentication, and the use of web application firewalls
- Multi-layered, zone-based data security buttressed by real-time data encryption in transit and at rest, secure data transfer over HTTPS (TLS), enterprise-grade AES-256 encryption for customer data, and Acronis CloudRAID technology for maximal data availability
- Rigorous, high-fences physical security with access controlled by biometric hand-geometry scans and proximity key cards, video surveillance backed up by 90-day archiving, and staffed by security personnel 24x7x365
- Highly available, redundant data center infrastructure protected by UPS and backup diesel-generators,redundant HVAC, network and UPS, VESDA air sampling and dual zone pre-action (dry pipe) sprinkler systems, plus temperature and humidity monitoring